School News 5/19/23
” . . . and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world”. – Matthew 28:20
Congratulations, Class of 2023! God bless all you do!
|Friday||Chicken Patties/Pizza Pizza|
Congratulations to Maggie Sydow, winner of the Spring Photo Contest! Her photo will be printed on canvas and displayed in the Academic Center, and each of the top three entries will receive a jigsaw puzzle of their photo. Thank you to all who entered.
Register for next year Log in to Gradelink and get re-enrolled for next year! There will be a prompt to add a new sibling after current students’ re-enrollment is completed. If you are new to Immanuel, go to ilc.edu and click Enroll. The first time registration fee is half price until June 1st.
Lost & Found in Prof. Weis’ office: I will be in my office over the lunch period every day. Friday, May 19, $1.25 per item. Anything remaining in the Lost & Found Area after today will be donated to a charitable organization.
Textbooks/Lockers: High schoolers, please empty your textbooks of notes and papers and leave them in your lockers. Clean EVERYTHING else out of your locker. Collegians, please bring your textbooks to the office.
Student Bank: Remember to come get your money out of your Student Bank account if you aren’t coming back next year. Returning students can withdraw or leave a balance- your choice.
Bike Owners A reminder to all students with bikes on campus: All bikes must be removed from campus during the summer; those not removed will be forfeited and/or disposed of. Thank you for your cooperation!
Fob and key return at the end of the school year:
· Resident Dorm students please turn in your dorm key and fob to your dorm supervisor before you leave for home.
· Town students please turn in your fob at the AC office before you leave for summer vacation.
· All fobs and keys not returned will be charged a fee to your student account.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Chromebook Return Process: Each student must follow the process below (1-3) to return their Chromebook by 3:00pm on Friday, May 19th, or be charged a $25 late fee to their student account. I will be in the Library or my office to collect Chromebooks during the following times:
- Before Thursday by appointment
- During and after lunch on Thursday
- Friday after choir
- Friday after lunch
YOU MUST RETURN YOUR DEVICE PERSONALLY TO ME AT ONE OF THE TIMES ABOVE. DO NOT JUST LEAVE IT SOMEWHERE – DOING SO WILL RESULT IN A $25 LATE FEE!
- Return, undamaged, the following: Case, Charger – plugged into Chromebook and functioning, Chromebook plugged in and powered up
- Damaged Chromebook or accessories will result in charges to your account as per agreement signed at the beginning of the year.
- Once the above has been verified, student responsibility is ended.
There will likely be a rush for this process, so please try to find a time to return your Chromebook as soon as possible once you have determined you no longer have a need for it. you must return your Chromebook by Friday at 3:00pm or you will be charged the late fee. If you have questions or would like to request an exception, contact me. ~Prof. Roehl
SB & BB Schedules
Games (with leave times): VBB ~ JVBB ~ SB
Track & Field Schedule
Regional Meet @ Colfax HS
Sectional Meet @ Cameron HS