34 But they understood none of these things; this saying was hidden from them, and they did not know the things which were spoken.
Hymn: TLH 428: I Am Trusting Thee, Lord Jesus
1. I am trusting Thee, Lord Jesus,
Trusting only Thee;
Trusting Thee for full salvation,
Great and free.
2. I am trusting Thee for pardon;
At Thy feet I bow,
For Thy grace and tender mercy
3. I am trusting Thee for cleansing
In the crimson flood;
Trusting Thee to make me holy
By Thy blood.
4. I am trusting Thee to guide me;
Thou alone shalt lead,
Ev’ry day and hour supplying
All my need.
5. I am trusting Thee for power;
Thine can never fail.
Words which Thou Thyself shalt give me
6. I am trusting Thee, Lord Jesus;
Never let me fall.
I am trusting Thee forever
And for all.