My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.” – John 14:2-4
|Thursday||French Bread or 6″ Pizza/Tater Tot Hotdish|
|Friday||Taco Salad/Sloppy Joes|
Activities Committee meeting this Friday in AC111 at 12:30 pm.
- Thanksgiving break begins at noon next Wednesday. If you are leaving early you must turn in a Planned Absence form complete with permission from parents.
- Advent services on Wednesday nights begin after Thanksgiving break. There will be a bus/van leaving at 6:05 pm for the 6:30 pm service each week until Christmas break.
- Photography Contest deadline is the Friday after Thanksgiving break.
- Formal Dinner is Saturday, December 11th.
- Piano/Organ Recital is Sunday, December 12th.
- Semester Finals are the week of December 13th.
- Christmas band and choir concert are on Friday, December 17th. You will need a white top (not a t-shirt!), black pants and shoes for the boys and black skirt and shoes for the girls.
Basketball Season Tickets will be available for purchase at the girls’ home game tonight.
Girls Basketball season ticket: $40 for 12 home games (2 games are free).
Boys Basketball season ticket: $36 for 11 home games (2 games are free).
|Girls||Boys V||Boys JV&C|
|Thursday, 11/18|| Whitehall C (H)
New Auburn (H)