Now we ask you, brothers and sisters, to acknowledge those who work hard among you, who care for you in the Lord and who admonish you. Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work. Live in peace with each other.
And we urge you, brothers and sisters, warn those who are idle and disruptive, encourage the disheartened, help the weak, be patient with everyone. Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else. – 1 Thessalonians 5:12-15
|Wednesday||Bag Lunch to Go – Sign Up!|
Take a Walk Down the Hall – Come check out the Lost and Found table in the office before you go. Bring a quarter to claim what is yours.
- Thanksgiving break begins at noon tomorrow. If you are leaving early you must turn in a Planned Absence form. If you would like a bag lunch to go that day, be sure to sign up for one outside the dining hall today.
- Advent services on Wednesday nights begin after Thanksgiving break. There will be early supper on those nights and a bus/van leaving at 6:05 pm for the 6:30 pm service each week until Christmas break.
- Photography Contest deadline is next Friday (after Thanksgiving break).
- Formal Dinner is Saturday, December 11th. Check email for signup.
- Piano/Organ Recital is Sunday, December 12th.
- Semester Finals are the week of December 13th.
- Christmas band and choir concert are on Friday, December 17th. You will need a white top (not a t-shirt!), black pants and shoes for the boys and black skirt and shoes for the girls.
|Girls||Boys V||Boys JV&C|
|Tuesday, 11/23||Cornell (H)|
| Cornell (H) |
|Wednesday, 11/24||2:00 Open Gym||12:30-2:00|