Jesus, Shepherd of the Sheep
1. Jesus, shepherd of the sheep,
Who Your Father’s flock does keep,
Safe we Wake and safe We sleep,
Guarded still by You.
2. In Your promise firm We stand;
None can take us from Your hand.
Speak! We hear! At Your command,
We will follow You.
3. By Your blood our souls were bought;
By Your life salvation wrought;
By Your light our feet are taught,
Lord, to follow You.
4. Father, draw us to Your Son;
We with joy will follow on
Till the work of grace is done,
There to live with You.
5. We, in robes of glory dressed,
Join th’ assembly of the blest,
Gathered to eternal rest
In the fold with You.