You might have noticed that the Google calendars you previously relied on for ILHS game information are no longer helpful. That is because the Athletic Department has moved to using a new app called rSchoolToday. This app makes life much easier for the AD and Mrs. Johannes who have a nearly full-time job scheduling, re-scheduling, and cancelling games for all our teams. You can download the app and/or import the schedules to your Google or iCalendar. Just follow the steps below. (You will need to be at a computer to do this, at least for Android users.)
- Go to the Athletics page at ilc.edu and scroll down to the calendar. Choose “View Schedules” by the little eye icon.
- Click in the checkbox for each sports’ game schedule you want to see.
- Click “View”. A new window will come up with those schedules showing.
- In the upper right hand corner of that new window, click on the calendar icon.
- A third window will open which will allow you to choose which way you would like to see the schedules. Click on the icon of the app you use and instructions will pop up with directions on how to finish.