|WORDS FROM OUR LORD FOR TODAY|
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. – Isaiah 41:10
Lunch Today: Chicken Patties
Supper: Personal Pan Pizza
Lunch Tomorrow: BBQ Meatballs
Miniclass Team meeting at 3:00 pm in AC111.
Saturday: 12:00 pm Storm practice
Girls’ basketball players – please pay $17 for your warmups at the office by next Friday, January 24th.
|Var Girls||JV Girls||Var Boys|
|3:00-4:10||3:00-4:10||CFC – H|
|CFC – H|
C 4:30/JV 6:00
|Fri, 1/17||AC Lincoln – H|
|AC Lincoln – H|
Wednesday, January 22 is “Cell Phone-Free Day”
- Town students will either leave their phone at home or drop it off at the GBO front desk to be picked up after school.
- Resident students will drop their phones off at the dorm parents’ office or at the GBO front desk to be picked up after school.
- Although teachers and staff are required to carry their phones by the Safety Officer throughout the day in case of emergency, they will not use them.
- No student will be required to participate but each should consider why they would not try to get through seven and a half hours of a day without their phone. There will be no reward other than being able to say you did it!
- As has always been the case, any student who needs to contact someone off campus can come use the office phone. Anyone who needs to contact a student can call the office and we will immediately get the student from class or pass a message along as appropriate.