Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night. – Psalm 1:1-2
|Friday||Taco Salad/Sloppy Joes|
|Monday||Teriyaki Chicken/Enchilada Casserole|
Activities Committee meeting in AC111 at 12:30 pm.
Cross Country: Party time! Meet behind the gym Saturday evening after church (~8:00) to get a ride to Coach Steve’s house for the party! (And be sure to turn in your uniform if you haven’t yet!)
- Thanksgiving break begins at noon next Wednesday. If you are leaving early you must turn in a Planned Absence form complete with permission from parents. If you would like a bag lunch to go that day, be sure to sign up for one outside the dining hall next week.
- Advent services on Wednesday nights begin after Thanksgiving break. There will be early supper on those nights and a bus/van leaving at 6:05 pm for the 6:30 pm service each week until Christmas break.
- Photography Contest deadline is the Friday after Thanksgiving break.
- Formal Dinner is Saturday, December 11th.
- Piano/Organ Recital is Sunday, December 12th.
- Semester Finals are the week of December 13th.
- Christmas band and choir concert are on Friday, December 17th. You will need a white top (not a t-shirt!), black pants and shoes for the boys and black skirt and shoes for the girls.
Bid on a Basket: Want a lovely afternoon? Are you looking to get to know more people? It’s time to share yourself with others! We need some bold ladies to fill a picnic basket with a delicious meal. Then we need some enthusiastic gentlemen to bid on these baskets. The highest bidder will get to share a lovely meal with the girl who made the basket. Here’s the catch – you won’t know whose basket you are bidding on! This special event will happen this Saturday afternoon, November 20th, at 2:00 pm in the gym. Check your email from Annie and sign up! It will be fun!
|Girls||Boys V||Boys JV&C|