Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. You are all children of the light and children of the day. . . So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. – 1 Thessalonians 5:1-2, 4-6
|Wednesday||Bag Lunch to Go – Sign Up!|
Weekly Winter Workouts Not playing basketball? Want to do something active and fun over the winter (and maybe stay/get in shape)? Join us for a workout today at 4:00 pm in AC121!
- Thanksgiving break begins at noon on Wednesday. If you are leaving early you must turn in a Planned Absence form. If you would like a bag lunch to go that day, be sure to sign up for one outside the dining hall next week.
- Advent services on Wednesday nights begin after Thanksgiving break. There will be early supper on those nights and a bus/van leaving at 6:05 pm for the 6:30 pm service each week until Christmas break.
- Photography Contest deadline is next Friday (after Thanksgiving break).
- Formal Dinner is Saturday, December 11th.
- Piano/Organ Recital is Sunday, December 12th.
- Semester Finals are the week of December 13th.
- Christmas band and choir concert are on Friday, December 17th. You will need a white top (not a t-shirt!), black pants and shoes for the boys and black skirt and shoes for the girls.
|Girls||Boys V||Boys JV&C|
|Tuesday, 11/23||Cornell (H)|
| Cornell (H) |
|Wednesday, 11/24||2:00 Open Gym||12:30-2:00|